Monday, September 21, 2009

How to place an order.

This might be trial and error but for awhile I will try this way.
For an already made set or hat-
-- email me at babyboho@yahoo.com ( also comment on my site just so others can see interest.)
give me your address and name. Make sure to point out what product you want.
--I will confirm and at which point I will send you my paypal account where you will pay me there.
-- IT will be shipped with in 2 days.

Custom orders.
same deal but let me know what colors.
-- I will confirm and once orders complete I will send pics, you will pay
-- then It should ship with in 2 days
-- remember custom orders can take up to a week or 2 for completion.

RETURNS...
Because this is homemade with LOVE there will be small imperfections that should not hinder usage. If it does and you are not happy I will love to remake for you and send it to you. Then you will send the other back in the box and shipping label I include.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to emai lyou an order right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you an email about the Berrylicious sock set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you a request for 3 custom hats! :D

    ReplyDelete