Monday, September 28, 2009

My Next product! Bamboo sets


I am creating Bamboo Natural Swaddle Sock set. I will offer 3 colors. Brown/Pink/Blue. These will be newborn sizes and include a hat.

So why would I choose BAMBOO-
  • Bamboo is a renewable resource. Bamboo can be harvested without killing the plant, and it only takes a few months before the plant is ready to be harvested again. That makes it an environmentally friendly choice.
  • Bamboo yarn, when not mixed with unnatural fibers, is biodegradable.
  • Bamboo yarn is often dyed with more natural dyes that are safer for the environment.
  • Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial.
  • Bamboo also has ultra-violet protective properties.
  • Fabric knitted with bamboo is quite breathable and cool and has great drape.
  • Bamboo has a good luster, similar to mercerized cotton.
  • Bamboo is strong, flexible, and can be softer than silk when spun into yarn.
I am so excited for this as I wanted to originally offer a natural style product. I am hitting the streets to see if any boutiques in the area would consider offering my items.... Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment